Use Astarte oil when you need to be fertile (physically and creatively), want to be more sexual or need help adopting a warrior attitude when things get tough.
Astarte oil calls upon the power and the properties of the great goddess Astarte. She is known as the goddess of sexuality, fertility and war, and her symbol of a star within a circle is still recognised by modern pagans today. The origins of Astarte can be traced back to the Middle East during the Bronze Age, but she is wider known as Aphrodite after being accepted into the Greek Pantheon.
- If you are trying to conceive, anoint a candle with Astarte oil and let it burn while you make love with your partner.
- Harness the potent fertility and creativity powers of the goddess by anointing tools used in creative projects. This will help keep kick-start inspiration and keep it flowing. Use with Van Van oil for extra creative juice.
- Burn the oil in a diffuser when spending time with your partner to enhance your sexual desire.
- Anoint charms or mojo bags with the oil when you need to adopt a warrior position (and I don’t mean in yoga!) and need strength to get you through difficult times.
- Burn a candle anointed with the oil, or use it in a diffuser, to clear away doldrums and to be inspired again.
Astarte oil is a hand blended oil which includes the following ingredients: olive oil, myrrh, jasmine, coriander, petitgrain, rose and a couple of drops of vitamin E*.
Each bottle is 10ml.
* Vitamin E oil includes soya bean oil, vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), corn oil. wheat germ oil, sesame seed. This is a 100 per cent natural oil and it is added to the oil blend to extend the life of the oil.
Please note: This oil is not intended to be used on the skin or as a beauty product. It is offer for sale for spiritual purposes only and I accept no liability to the use or misuse of this product.