Though Saint Bridget is best known for her healing miracles, she wasn’t shy about cursing those she felt deserved it. One example is when she cursed three nuns for chastising her about freely sharing the apples they’d given her with lepers. Because the nuns would’ve withheld the fruit from the lepers, Saint Bridget made them barren.
Saint Bridget oil is a double oil that can be used to either bless or curse.
- Anoint a candle to use in a blessing or hexing ritual.
- Apply a couple of drops to the underside of a bed at a hospital to aid in the healing of the patient.
- Place a couple of drips where an enemy will step to pass on a curse.
- Drip on the picture of a loved one to bring about distant healing.
- Carefully anoint a gift to send a blessing into another’s home.
Each bottle is 10ml.