Inspired by the hoodoo saint, Saint Joseph, this multi-purpose oil can be used to accomplish four different things. You intend which it is when you put the oil into use.
- Most people use Saint Joseph oil to aid them in either finding, buying, or selling a place of refuge such as a home or an apartment.
- Another use of this oil is to stop slander and gossip.
- It also staves off poverty and starvation.
- When the time of death is near, it can be used to help bring about a peaceful death (some with darker intentions have even used this oil to bring about the death of others prematurely).
- Anoint your wallet, so it is never empty.
- Add a few drops to washing water and clean your food cupboards to keep them filled.
- Add a couple of drops to the four corners of the property you wish to sell.
- Sprinkle a few drops on a property that you wish to purchase.
- Sprinkle in the four corners of your bedroom to keep your marriage intact.
- Anoint a dying person to release him or her to a peaceful death.
- Sprinkle where there is gossip or slander.
Each bottle is 10ml.