San Cipriano is the unofficial patron saint of witches, wizards, spell casters, occultists and magic workers. San Cipriano, or Saint Cyprian as he is known outside of Spain, is considered the father of Iberian magic.
San Cipriano was born a Pagan with a thirst for the occult which he renounced in favour of Christianity. Whilst still practicing magic he was particularly popular for casting love spells, and reuniting lovers in particular. When he decided Christianity was the way to go, he burnt all his occult and magic books. However, after his death he decided to channel his occult knowledge to a monk.
He can be petitioned to aid in any spell work for an extra gush of power, to deflect any magical ill intent aimed towards you or to work love magic spells.
- To petition San Cipriano for help.
- Receive a further layer of protection in your spell work.
- To help find answers when studying the occult.
- Use to gain extra assistance in your spell work.
- To aid in any channeling or spirit communication.
- As a protection again any black magic, curse or hex.
- To use in love spells, particularly to reunite lovers.
San Cipriano (Saint Cyprian) oil is a hand blended oil which includes the following ingredients: sunflower oil, myrrh, cypress, orris root, cinnamon, cedarwood, frankincense and a couple of drops of vitamin E*.
Each bottle is 10ml.
* Vitamin E oil includes soya bean oil, vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), corn oil. wheat germ oil, sesame seed. This is a 100 per cent natural oil and it is added to the oil blend to extend the life of the oil.
Please note: This oil is not intended to be used on the skin or as a beauty product. It is offer for sale for spiritual purposes only and I accept no liability to the use or misuse of this product.