After several cold and barren months, winter has come to an end. The trees and flowers are breaking forth in bloom and the air is filled with the promise of growth.
With these changes in our environment, we’re filled with energy and motivation. It’s time to expand out and start making the dreams we had all winter into realities.
However, before we launch into our new adventures, we need to clean, cleanse and bless our homes so we have safe, secure environments to relax in and launch from.
This spring cleaning kit contains the following:
- One cleansing sachet to use on your floors
- One home protection sachet to use on your window and door frames
- One bottle of blessing oil to anoint candles
- Blessed salt
- A witch’s guide to spring cleaning (a 25 page pdf with extra spring cleaning tips and recipes)
- A 6″x4″ altar card
Using your spring cleaning kit:
- Using your favourite products, thoroughly wash all rooms, paying extra attention to the window and door frames.
- Empty the dirty water and refill the bucket with fresh hot water. Add the cleansing sachet and allow it to steep for at least 10 minutes.
- Rewash the floors.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3. Only this time, use the home protection sachet to steep in the hot water and rewash the window and door frames.
- Sprinkle some of the blessed salt in the four corners of each room
- Anoint a candle for each room, place it and burn to completion.